Is your child living up to his full academic potential?
Are you overwhelmed by the prospect of college or graduate school admissions?
Are homework struggles wearing you down?
Every student can benefit from tutoring. Whether it’s help with nightly homework assignments, organizational skills, or preparation for college or graduate admissions testing and applications, a targeted, focused tutoring program can make all the difference.
The professionals at Main Line Tutorial LLC are equipped to assist with all middle school, high school and college subjects, as well as standardized exams, including the SAT, ACT, SAT Subject Tests, Advanced Placement, ISEE, SSAT, GRE, GMAT, and MCAT.
All of our tutoring programs are conducted on a one-to-one basis and we arrange our schedules to accommodate your child’s schedule. Our tutors are experienced, highly qualified, and passionate about their fields of expertise; they hold either Master’s or Doctoral degrees and have experience both as tutors and teachers. Many have taught as college professors and instructors.
Top-notch teaching professionals and one-to-one attention make Main Line Tutorial the best resource available for middle, high school, and college students.
Key points of our program:
- We customize our instruction to fit each student’s strengths and weaknesses with attention to individual learning style and academic goals.
- We make sure that the student’s time is efficiently and effectively spent.
- In addition to teaching the subject matter, we help our students gain valuable organization and study skills essential to success in high school, college, and beyond.
- We provide frequent progress reports.
- Our tutors will come to your home or meet at another location that is convenient for you.
- We don’t sell packages. Pay for only the sessions you need.
Think of us as your all-in-one resource for academic assistance. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.
Lisa Gelman, Ph.D.